William Joseph Litvin
Our veteran team of respected divorce and family law attorneys is lead by William J. Litvin. Their experience encompasses a wide variety of legal issues involving marriage, family, and relationship issues, including divorce, property division, support alimony and adoption. With the utmost respect for both your financial and emotional well-being, wise and caring counsel with determined representation can make a lifetime of difference.
Divorce and Domestic Relations
Practice Devoted to Litigation
– Pennsylvania, 1973
– U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1980
– U.S. Supreme Court
– The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, 1973 J.D.
– Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, USA, 1970 B.B.A. Major: Law and Business
Professional Associations & Memberships
– Chester County, Pennsylvania, 1980 – 1986,
– Special Master in Divorce
– Doris Jonas Freed Inn of Court, Founding Member and Continuing Legal Education coordinator
– Chester County Bar Association, 1973 – Present
– Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section
Frequent Lecturer on Family Law Topics